Sunday, March 13, 2005

Exploring

I stuck my finger up into my vagina the other day. I’m not one to be easily grossed out, but it was rather nasty feeling all around. Yeah, it feels warm and soft (and a bit moist from all of the Surgilube), but...well...it’s kinda different when you can feel all of the different little things up inside your gut.

Don’t get me wrong, I’ll probably end up doing it again because I like exploring and experiencing new things...and well, I should probably become accustomed to my new body.

The other day, I also felt a slightly painful twinge in my lower stomach...near the internal suture. When I looked at that area, I noticed that the dimple wasn’t as pronounced. I felt around there and could feel a tiny knot in the same place that the dimple was, so I’m guessing that the skin released, but the suture was still hopefully in place within the muscle wall....or something like that.

My clitoris also seems to be hurting a bit more. When I try to figure out where exactly the pain is coming from, it looks like it is the underside of the clitoris...where the incision and sutures are located. One of the sutures was just hanging there the other day, and when I touched it (not knowing what it was), it basically just came off in my hand. It wasn’t really holding anything together at that time.

The good news about feeling the pain in the clitoris is that at least I’m feeling something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home