Sunday, March 06, 2005

Day 16 - Casa Dona

Blair and I transferred from the hotel to Casa Doña yesterday. The hotel just worked better while Blair was visiting me in the hospital and gave us more time to explore Old Scottsdale.

Donna and her son, along with Rhiannon were here when we arrived, and Rhiannon was being picked up in a few hours. I was a bit tired, so I napped for a few hours.

Later that night, Donna drove all of us over to In N' Out to get a burger before we caught the Discovery Health Channel's program with San Francisco local, Mikayla, in it. The part where I was filmed in the SF-TEAM meeting was out...like I thought it would be. The show, though, barely seemed to cover much beyond what they did with her the first time. They just kinda updated where she is now.

Donna and I also chatted a while during my stay. We both mentioned that we're attracted to straight girls, and how annoying that paradox can be.

She also mentioned how nice it was to have a lesbian help her explore her new body. She definitely recommended such. I might have to take that advice sometime.

This morning, Donna was kind enough to cook up some French toast before we accompanied her and Linda from Dr. Meltzer's office to purchase small refrigerators for the rooms at Casa Dona. If I visit here in the future, I'll probably need to stock up on a little food before crashing for a few days.

Well, it's been one week today since I started dilating. I've been using the 2T and 2 about once a day for the past few days, but I hadn't been able to achieve "full depth." I'd mainly just get it past the PC muscle for a few minutes after already spending at least 15 minutes with the 1 fully in.

Today, though, I've used the #1 to get things going but switched to the 2 or 2T as soon as possible. I also get them in fairly deep. It looks like my depth has moved closer to about 5" to the vaginal opening. The labia used to add a full inch, but as the swelling goes down, so does the length that it adds. So, the PC muscle actually hasn't been that bad, it's just getting full depth that seems to get me. I've also had some brown colored bits that I assume are small pieces of slothed skin sometimes, but I have usually had a little blood that ends up on the paper towels that I lay down. My clitoris also seems to be bleeding a bit lately. I'm still not sure if I have feeling back in it or not, but I will only know with time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home