Saturday, March 05, 2005

Day 15 - Thank you, Dr. Meltzer!

The good news: I had an orgasm last night. The bad news: I was asleep for most of it. I can remember the dream...sorta. It was mainly just me and some anatomical person, but there was no distinct head or appendages, including sexual ones. It was just a locking of two bodies. I woke just as the orgasm was starting, but was groggy for a few moments as it proceeded, so it took a few seconds to realize what was going on. As soon as it finished, I got up and went to the bathroom to check the aftermath, but I didn't really notice anything. Of course, I'm not sure what I was expecting since the boys are gone and there isn't really anything that can come out. I guess I was worried about bleeding or something, I don't know. Perhaps it was just natural instinct to clean up the mess in the bathroom afterwards.

Anyway, I think this was a good sign, even if I wasn't awake to enjoy it much.

When I went back to bed, I wanted to kinda celebrate so I whispered, "Blair, are you awake?"

"Yeah."

"I just had an orgasm." She said something to congratulate me, but I don't remember it since I went back to sleep.

6 Comments:

Anonymous JESSICA said...

NO PICTURES?

9:12 PM  
Blogger Kara said...

Nope, sorry. Check out Amber's pictures...mine looked close to hers.

9:20 PM  
Anonymous Jessica said...

Where do i see her pictures

10:29 PM  
Blogger Kara said...

Hmm...I just checked Amber's site, and she took all of her stuff down. She might have it back up in the future...hard to say. I'll have to check with her and see what her plans are.

10:39 PM  
Anonymous JESS said...

I wanna have my surgery with him but can't find pics of results anywhere. Can u. Please help. Are u happy with your results ? :)

1:27 PM  
Blogger Kara said...

Email me at karaflynntg@aol.com.

11:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home