Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Dilating

So, I've been on the 2T and 2 since Sunday, using the 1 sometimes just to get things started. Hopefully I can just use the 2 sometime this week before jumping to the 3 next week.

I liked using the chair in Greenbaum and the couch at the hotel, but I had to use the bed at Donna's and my bed since getting home. I just don't have a comfy chair in my room, and won't risk the roomie catching me on the couch.

I first start some light jazz music, place two paper towels in the approximate spot were I might be dripping any extra Surgilube, and lay down on the changing pad. I set my butt down in the paper towel area, of course, and rearrange as necessary.

Then I lube up the necessary dilator, but not quite as much as Janet recommended. Then, I use the mirror to kinda line things up and insert the dilator. Getting it past the PC muscle is a bit painful, but the pain typically reduces fairly rapidly, except if I've just jumped up to the larger size. I'll rotate it a little and move it around in circles to kinda loosen the PC muscle up a bit.

I typically go at least 20 minutes, but sometimes shoot for longer. If I start getting sore, then I go ahead and wrap things up.

Cleaning up depends on which dilation I'm on. If I am showering after the dilation, then I basically just wipe the extra Surgilube off and jump in the shower. If it's the other ones, I typically wipe the extra Surgilube off with a feminine wipe. I place Bacitracin along the incision lines, the lower triangle, and my clitoris after I take a shower and after the last dilation of the day. The last dilation of the day also gets Bacitracin on the end of the dilator before I start. I typically change pads about 3 times a day.

For this first month, I'm dilating 4 times a day. That doesn't leave much time for anything else. Wake up...dilate...shower...dilate...eat lunch...nap...dilate...eat dinner...watch TV...dilate...go to bed. Ok, well, I have a little time between dilations, but you get the point. There really isn't enough time to do much else than dilate, eat, and sleep. I could probably escape for 2-3 hours at a time, but that time would have to fall between like 1-5pm or 6-10pm.

At least once the first month is over, it all gets easier...supposedly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home