Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Day 11 - I Rub My Ducky

Amber slept most of the night and seemed groggy anytime she was awake. The surgery definitely took a lot out of her. Lisa also had labiaplasty yesterday and spent the night in the room next to me. The sound of her hurling around 8pm last night reminded me that she was there.

Today, though, Robin picked up both Amber and Lisa just after lunch, and Connie (who had her vaginoplasty the day after me) and I rode with them in order to get Amber tucked into the hotel room. We also had an ulterior motive. This gave me a chance to pick up the vibrating ducky in the hotel room as well as put us slightly closer to the sex toy store, which we heard about via word of mouth, just south of Greenbaum. After we had Amber in the room and feeling pretty decent (as decent as she could feel), Connie and I headed out. We made it to North Scottsdale Road, but couldn't see Zorba's south of us, so we headed back to the other sex toy store we found via Yahoo. We couldn't find it, unfortunately. So much walking really wore me out and we rested for a bit in Old Towne Scottsdale. We walked back the rest of the way and then took a well deserved nap. I told Connie on our way back, though, that I'd noticed that doing a lot of walking usually leaves me tight when I do the next dilation.

Sure enough, my 4:45pm dilation was pretty tight. Not fun, but the good side was I now had the little ducky massager. I rubbed it over most of the area (including the bruised areas of my legs) but not too near my clitoris since it is still doing a bit of healing and adhering to the new skin around it. I mainly ran the duck over swollen or slightly bruised areas still on the upper part of my legs. It's definitely nice having it.

Connie and I also went out to dinner for some pizza, along with a visiting Karen. I think one of our conversations turned to hot flashes. Connie mentioned that she had some and I said I had been having them as well. During the day, they've been very subtle such that I didn't notice them too bad, but at night I'll notice them a little more - especially when I'm cold or I've been sweating under the bed sheets. I think it's all a combo of losing the testosterone and regaining the estrogen. Now that I'm off the spiro, though, I'll probably have to re-watch my blood pressure and salt intake.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home