Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Ironicarma

K, I'm not saying Good or Bad Karma anymore. Yesterday was just too weird with the whole posting of the '2' stuff and then getting rear ended last night.

So, it's all just coincidental or ironic, or whatever....from now on.

Last week, I noticed that 3 Doors Down will be playing Phoenix the weekend Amber and I arrive. So, after prodding Amber to go, I now have two tickets for their show. I like a lot of their songs that have been on the radio, and picked up two of their CD's this past weekend. After looking at their site yesterday, I found that they were releasing a new CD...thus the tour. The CD came out yesterday and is entitled '17 Days'. Guess how long I will be in Scottsdale/Phoenix? Yup, 17 days.

I listened to the other CD's earlier this week, and the third one today...although very quietly at work. I'll probably have to listen to it again sometime at home. From what I heard today, though, nothing really stood out. :\ In fact, a lot of their songs on the first two CD's that didn't end up on the radio are just a little too hard for me. I guess I'll just hope they play most of the radio songs and not the other ones.

OK, so, some other things that I have noticed about my surgeries....they've all fallen around holidays of some sort. I went full time on Valentine's Day last year, then had FFS two days after President's Day, went with Amber on her SRS which was 2 days after the Fourth of July, had the hairline revision the day after Veteran's Day, and will have SRS the day after President's Day. My scheduled labiaplasty is also the day after a holiday...of sorts, I guess. Weird stuff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home