Saturday, January 29, 2005

Phucking cold

I’m tired...and way too busy. I just spent the past few days on the East Coast. The frigid East Coast. It was phucking cold. I froze my phucking balls off. OK, for a while longer I can say that. Seriously, the guy on the radio yesterday morning said it was 7 degrees on the wrong side of zero - and that was after it had warmed up a bit. They had a blizzard last weekend, and, of course, since it hadn’t been that warm, most of the snow was still around. The roads, though, were quite clear.

While in the area, I was able to visit with Reise, a good friend I’ve now been able to hang out with twice since visiting her area. Although we are both quite unique, we still share similarities outside our vast differences. She’s one of my few close friends that isn’t hung up on being straight. Like me, she’s open to women, men, and T’s. I think I need more friends like her. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home